Friday 13 January 2012

Welcome to Mens Healthiness!

Hello world!

Welcome to this new and great blog which I have created that will not only be a great resource to me, by also to you, the all important reader!

This blog is aimed at mens health in general, whereby I will look at a number of different aspects of the male body and life and how it is shaping myself to become an all round healthier, physically stronger and active individual.

I will talk about a range of areas, such as:

  • Workout plans
  • Meal plans
  • Supplement and vitamins
  • Challenges to push yourself
  • And much, much more!
Finally, you may be wondering why you should read this blog? Well I'll be talking through personal experiences throughout my life and how certain aspects I have been able to change have made myself a fitter and stronger individual, not only physically, but also mentally. Along with what I am learning as each day and week passes and what keeps me embracing each day.

A great little motto I always like to stick to, "Treat each day as if it is your last, start each day as if it is your first".

I hope I'll get many of you to visit my blog regularly and look forward to posting my first post within the coming days!

No comments:

Post a Comment